20 February 2009

OOC: I Actually Like Surveys!

Well I haven't written anything in a bit because quite frankly...there hasn't been anything to write about. Been working on grinding out missions to get my standings up just so i can do higher level missions which means more money which means better toys. And so the ball continues rolling.

Speaking of money, I never did get around to buying a Hulk. Sometime perhaps but instead I spent a large portion of my money on a battleship with already installed riggings for the protege. Got offered a really good deal on it from a corp mate and couldn't resist. Sides, if the protege is able to get up to doing level 4 missions, i'll be making more with that per hour than the amount i'd be making per hour mining in high sec. Good aspect is the way our corp's ship program is set up. Being if I continue to provide minerals to the corp than I'll be able to purchase battleships and other tech1 ships at a very low price.

Other than that, skill training is nearing completion to fly covert ops. I'm a little hesitant about going forward with my skills for probing given the expected changes coming up with the new system patch. Need to do some research I guess to see what people's thoughts are on what skills to focus the training on.

But now for some fun. A few of the other journalists have been filling out this fun little survey started by psychdriver and given how much I actually enjoy filling them out, figured I'd go with the flow. So here it is!

1. Can you cook?
Does putting things in the microwave count as cooking??

2. What was your dream growing up?
To be a fighter jet pilot. Guess Eve's about as close as I got.

3. What talent do you wish you had?
to be an amazing guitarist. Actually....perhaps just being able to do anything more than pluck random strings would be nice.

4. Favorite place?
South Carolina (sweet sweet home)

5. Favorite vegetable?
Sweet Potatoes

6. What was the last book you read?
Anne Rice - Tale of a Body Thief

7. What zodiac sign are you ?
Cancer

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
Yep. Have basically a black and white painted canvas on my back. Used to have ears pierced but job didn't like that too much. punks....

9. Worst Habit?
biting my nails. horrible horrible habit especially when you got an itch and no nails to scratch it with!

10. Do we know each other outside of blogging?
Depends on who reads this but most likely nope....unless i shot at you in-game. oops.

11. What is your favorite sport?
I surf. 'nough said. :)

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Generally optimistic....or at least do my best to be

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Hope I have ear plugs

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
get dumped by the ex-fiance right before we're supposed to get married.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I rock climb quite regularly but am absolutely afraid of heights. Should I mention I'm not too bright sometimes. :)

16. Do you have any pets?
Yep, greatest dog in the world named Lyric, a husky/german shephard mix (with the energy of a jack russell.....)

17. Do you know how to do the macarena?
sadly.....

18. What time is it where you are now?
about noonish

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
i wouldn't say scary but definitly not cute. annoying is more like it. best clown i ever saw was a picture on a punching bag. (okay....so it wasn't actually a picture....and...well...it wasn't a punching bag either.....but it still felt good to hit!)

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
bigger mooscles. :)

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends how well I know ya :P

22. What color eyes do you have?
blue

23. Ever been arrested?
honestly yes. but not for anything evil or such so don't be given me no crap. :P

24. Favorite fictional character of all time?
Batman. So many cool toys...i'm jealous!

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
that's it??? cheap skate. I guess maybe pay off my car.

26. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Ever seen the movie "Jumper"? Now THAT would be cool.

27. What’s your favorite hangout?
I'm a big home-town coffee shop nut. There was a really nifty little place in Savannah, Georgia where it was a coffee shop that had live musicians in there all the time. loved it.

28. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yep...and piss me off enough I'll be one of the ghosts haunting you eventually!

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Play Eve or work on the car.

30. Do you swear a lot?
I'm a prior-service U.S. Marine....so you tell me. :)

31. Biggest pet peeve?
That annoying neighbor in my apartment complex who lets his dog shit right outside the entryway to the apartment

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Asshole (least that's what all the friends call me...)

33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Duh. :)

0 comments: