27 December 2008

A Little R & R

So I've been enjoying a little vacation planetside in a small dead end system called Mahtista. Few people even know of the place, and of those that do, few even give much thought to it. I personally love those types of systems as i can generally do my mining in peace. Take for instance this place. Few places within empire space can boast only having no more than 4 or 5 pilots in system even at the busiest times. There are no corporate stations to be found within the system so thus the reason for so few people ever visiting it. As for planets, there's only one planet with a stable enough atmosphere to sustain life. Without much resources though, the planet still is left to be ignored.

But on that planet, I have a few friends that have chosen to live out an existance and it is these people whom I have come to visit. Just for a few days. It's always fun to go and visit old friends. Especially close ones you haven't seen in what seems like forever. But soon, I will be returning to the usual daily life so no worries there.

-ML-

0 comments: